Team Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Extra Booster: Comic Style Vol.1

Go down

Extra Booster: Comic Style Vol.1 Empty Extra Booster: Comic Style Vol.1

Post  brettbstock Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:27 pm

This newest set is scheduled for release on March 29th, 2013

It's finally here. The set that brings out one of Nova Grappler's most pressuring builds. In addition to the aforementioned Perfect Raizer, this newest Extra Booster features units used in the Cardfight Vanguard Manga. This includes more support for Murakumo, Kagero, Megacolony, Nova Grappler, Oracle Think Tank, Pale Moon, Royal Paladin, Spike Brothers, and to top it all off, Tachikaze. Even though the set is coming in at a low 35 cards, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Less cards in the set means you're more likely to pull what you really wanted.

Also in this set, Murakumo gets one of the most obvious anti-crossride, anti-exculpate cards in the game Speaking of Exculpate, he is released in English as a promo card that comes with this set. His deck also gets one of the most... awkward ways of lucksacking into the ride. A couple reprints in this set can add a couple triggers to your deck if you're missing out on some, as well.

We can't talk about this set without a mention of Pale Moon's newest deck type; Golden Beast Tamer. A +1 on-ride, coupled with another anti-crossride skill that boosts all of your front row by an extra 3k makes this invaluable in a deck where you know how to use it.

With so much new stuff in here, I could spend the entire day just writing about new decks, but I'll let you look over it for yourself. Needless to say, despite its size, this set is going to improve a lot of decks, as well as our game. As always, look forward to it's release on the 29th.

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Extra_Booster:_Comic_Style_Vol.1
brettbstock
brettbstock
Admin

https://teamfreedom.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down